ENGIE are recruiting for a Project Control Administrator to be based in London. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months, working 40 Hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Timesheet postings and reporting (including chasing unsubmitted timesheets, unapproved hours)
· Updating and maintain master timesheet and journal templates, and general timesheet management.
· Overtime reporting for both FTE’s and subcontractors
· Raising Internal Orders, Project WBS, and general management/housekeeping of IO’s & WBS
· Budget upload into SAP for WBS, and general maintenance of WBS including closing them once compete
· Cost re-allocations where appropriate
· Dealing with bespoke project requests
· Invoice management, including producing ad-hoc debt reports
· Providing support during budget periods and month end reporting
· Aged Debt reporting (issue weekly debt reports, attend debt calls, provide support in clearing old debt)
· Hold company credit card for emergency use within Urban Energy where purchase orders are unable to be issued or payment is required to only be made by card.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Good level of education
· Experience working in a Finance organisation, preferably within a similar industry
· Experience of having worked successfully in a virtual team.
· Adaptable, energetic and a continuous learner
· Proficient user of all MS office applications, including Excel & Word
· Knowledge of SAP, Coupa would be desirable, however appropriate training would be provided
· Effective communicator
· Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Oct 6, 2020