ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE Graduate Scheme
The world around us is changing rapidly, transforming the way people access and consume energy and placing an increasing demand on a growing services sector. We need sustainable energy sources, smart efficient technologies and the ability to integrate these capabilities. We’re looking for the next generation of leaders who will continue to innovate across the different areas of our business.
Our award-winning schemes offer ENGIE graduates the exciting opportunity to gain insight and experience the diverse and exciting world of the UK’s largest services and energy company. Our graduate scheme is one leadership programme with multiple streams which enables you to build a network and learn who you are. Whether your focus is energy or services, commercial or finance, HR or construction, we’ll help you figure out your full potential.
Operational Leadership Graduate Scheme Overview: Regeneration Site Management
The regeneration industry is experiencing the largest changes of the last century, join us to drive the change and support the transition at one of the world’s leading services companies.
In a rapidly changing world, ENGIE recognises that businesses face huge challenges to remain competitive as they try to manage rising labour costs, the pace of technological change and the costs of managing large property portfolios. This is why we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who can help us develop fully integrated solutions and make a difference.
Our Regeneration placements on the graduate scheme will develop future site managers in our multiple regeneration divisions. As candidate on the Site Management Graduate Programme you will work closely with various departments of the ENGIE Regeneration business to see how we bid, win, cost and deliver our works. The programme will offer you a clear understanding of how we operate as a business, and give you an insight into the different departments which you will be working with throughout your graduate programme.
As a Graduate Site Manager, you will spend the majority of your time within the Delivery Department. You will be involved in and take responsibility for all aspects of Contract Delivery including: completing works safely, to programme, within budget and to the required quality whilst maintaining high levels of client relationships.
All of our graduates’ work towards the CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management. The qualification is developed for junior managers, supervisors and first line managers who have, or will have, operational responsibility and to develop their existing management skills and knowledge.
You will be dealing with management issues from day one, learning from those around you and developing into a high-quality manager, working as part of a management team that leads over 17,000 colleagues in the UK.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
To us, it doesn’t matter who you are. If you share our energy, values and vision, we want to work with you. Simple.
· A genuine interest in our industry and your chosen area, and a passion for delivering real change in the communities we serve
· Flexible approach to work (you will be required to work across different sites)
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others at all levels
· A team focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels
· A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative
· Well-developed emotional intelligence and self-awareness
· Previous leadership experience (either through work or through extra-curricular activities)
· Previous work experience, ideally within a relevant field
· Previous customer services experience
· A full UK driving licence
· Candidates must submit an up to date CV and a Cover Letter outlining their motivations for applying to ENGIE
· Applications missing either of these will not be progressed
· Assessment centres will be held in December 2019. Please note that despite the different streams, we will assess all candidates at the same time using the same materials to find the generation of leaders to join our graduate programme.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Sep 13, 2019