Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
· Support BP Clients Sales team in serving & developing GEM clients portfolio by providing valuable & sustainable energy transition solutions.
· Use Energy Transition solutions as a source of GEM profitable growth
· Ensure cross sharing and capitalization
· Seize new business opportunities related to the Energy Transition solutions within GEM customer segment
· Enable the success of our green solutions
· Increase customers and internal stakeholders satisfaction
· Contribute to the commercial action plan including the target of priority customers/prospects, the type of products/solutions proposed and the porting,
· Provide Energy transition expertise & solutions to the Sales team
· Ensure the process efficiency of working out offers fully compliant with risk mandates
· Provide continuous support to Sales' teams throughout the duration of the Energy transition call for tender (from qualification to offering)
· Work with structuring team to develop new offers matching Engie/GEM positions upstream and organize commercial pushes with relevant sales teams.
· Collaborate with the GEM ECs, TBs and BPs and with the other Engie BUs concerned by the Energy Transition activities
· Contributes to customer knowledge by gathering relevant information in the IT systems (Salesforces, WattsOn...)
· Ensure capitalization on best practices, feedback loop and key deliverables
· Go to market and communication: ensure updating green products and services description on GEM hub or other supports
· Ensure, along with other experts, the development of Key Account Managers' skills on new products & solutions
· Focus on deals with high added value
· Ensure high quality of services/solutions
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
· University degree or equivalent
· 10 to 15 years of general professional experience in energy sector or industry (industrial process, Sales, Marketing)
· Knowledge on industrial processes, Energy Transition solutions and sustainable energies
· Sales and Marketing competencies
· Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in variety of cultures and environments
· In depth understanding of customer's rationales in Energy Transition solutions alike businesses
· Very good synthesis and editorial skills
· Capacity to manage transversal projects
· Commercial thinking
· Team player
· Inter-personal relationships : being able to interact with the sales as well as experts from GEM or other ENGIE entities and the customers (both internal and external)
· Be able to operate in a changing environment
Englich and French fluent
· Posting Date: Aug 21, 2020