Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based at Birmingham City Hospital, B18 7QH. This role will also include some remote working. This is a 4 months temporary role working 40 hours per week with an opportunity for the role to go permanent. On offer is a salary banding of £21,000 - £24,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
This position is to support the Mobilisation of the Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS Contract. The contract goes live in April 2021 and support will be required in the lead up to the mobilisation and post service commencement. This will be an exciting and varied role with no two days being the same.
We are looking for someone who is keen to get stuck in and support with key elements of the Mobilisation, including supporting with the accommodation set up, ordering equipment and supplies ready for Service Commencement, and supporting with training of new starters.
· Provide general admin support to the mobilisation of SWBH including setting up meetings and keeping contract trackers up to date
· Provide support in coordinating key elements of the mobilisation such as setting up the ENGIE accommodation ready for contract commencement, including coordinating with internal and external parties for any office related changes
· Co-ordinate the rebranding of the accommodation
· Capture uniform requirements for staff transferring
· Provide onsite system support to staff transferring to ENGIE on key systems such as Maximo, SAP and Coupa
· Raise orders through the Coupa system for all mobilisation related requirements such as PPE, uniform, office consumables, tools etc
· Raise purchase orders for reactive and planned works from service commencement
· Act as a ‘buddy’ to admin and helpdesk staff post TUPE transfer
· Provide support to the wider Mobilisaiton team as required
· Attend meetings and take minutes where appropriate.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Comprehensive Administrative experience in a busy office environment
· Sound organisational/co-ordination skills
· Customer focused
· Good interpersonal skills & telephone manner
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Use of IT Systems such as Maximo, SAP and Coupa
· Flexible approach to working
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 17, 2021