ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to be based in Gatwick and Heathrow airport. This is a permanent full-time role working 38 hours per week on shifts. On offer is a salary of £26000 + £5200 shift allowance and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Proactive, planned maintenance will include but not limited to:
· Following daily PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) schedules
· replacing mechanical and electrical components
· maintaining the cleanliness of the system and advising Controls Engineer on worn components so replacements can be scheduled.
· Reactive maintenance will include but not be limited to:
· Manually driving stacker cranes, operating the SCADA system
· moving storage trays on the conveyor system
· running simple SQL enquiries.
· Carry out facilities based tasks as and when required such as but not limited to, line floor cleaning, replacement of filters, lighting tubes, AC maintenance.
· Follow safe methods of working at all times and to comply with company, statutory and customer Health and Safety rules keeping work areas and workshop areas clean and tidy
· Ensure all work completed meets accepted specification and quality
· Additional duties as required and considered reasonable, from time to time at the discretion of the management.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Mechanical and Electrical fitting and maintenance skills
· Planned, reactive and condition based maintenance principles
· Ability to read mechanical / electrical diagrams
· Ability to interpret reports and diagnose faults
· Ability to share knowledge
· Automated Storage Retrieval Systems maintenance
· Health and Safety legislation including method statements / risk assessment
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Oct 23, 2019