ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Handyperson to be based in Poole, BH15 2BP. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a 40 hours a week role including a 1 in 4 call out rota. Shifts are 0800-1700 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch.
· Undertake minor fabric reactive works and planned maintenance tasks including lamp replacement.
· General grounds maintenance duties including general tidying and gritting of staff and public walkways and entrances
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Experience in joinery, plumbing, general building and fabric maintenance
· Full UK driving licence and must be willing to travel and work shifts.
· Desirable experience of re lamping and general duties.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
Employee personal & professional development profile
Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 18, 2021