ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to be based across South Wales. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the cleaning service across multiple sites and first line supervision of the cleaning teams to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained in line with contractual specifications.
· Act as ‘hands on' lead and front-line supervisor for the cleaning team to deliver a quality service
· Supervisory duties for between c.30 and c.60 direct reports
· Act as first port of call for the client for any soft service issues and attend cleaning audits
· Monitor the quality of work and complete quality control sheets
· Ensure adequate stocks of supplies of cleaning materials and other consumable items are available
· Training, development and performance review of direct reports
· Organise cover for cleaners when they are on leave/absent within the cleaning budget
· Complete and submit timesheets for the cleaning team, manage/approve cleaning team holidays
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
· Experience of industry/public cleaning services (essential)
· Previous experience of supervising a cleaning team in multiple locations (essential)
· Knowledge and understanding of COSHH (essential)
· Understanding of basic H&S principles (essential)
· Driving Licence (essential)
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Oct 27, 2020