Renewable hydrogen (produced from water electrolysis) is central to ENGIE’s strategy driven by decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. Our ambition is to become a major player in renewable hydrogen, being at the forefront of global transformations in the industry, mobility and tertiary sectors. We want to scale up the Hydrogen economy.
ENGIE is uniquely placed to deliver on these objectives. Our worldwide presence, strong industrial capabilities and local anchorage as well as a deep know-how in both gas and power management, including midstream infrastructure operations such as storage, allow us to develop integrated solutions for our customers all across the value chain : from renewable hydrogen production (water electrolysis with renewable power), to storage, transportation, distribution and services to end users.
Our ambition is to become a renewable hydrogen major present worldwide providing its customers with integrated zero-carbon solutions based on renewable H 2 .
We develop solutions for industrials (using hydrogen in their processes) and territories looking for carbon-free solutions (H 2 as a fuel for mobility, flexibility solutions for the local energy system…).
Our passion stems from the desire to preserve our planet for next generations, knowing that Hydrogen should contribute for 20% of the CO 2 emissions reduction required to achieve the 2°C goal. Our ambition is to make it happen now at industrial scale, through concrete, affordable and renewable hydrogen-based solutions.
H 2 BU is :
- a young and lean business unit, activating very large external & internal networks of people and competencies on many geographies around the world,
- multi-localized with people based closed to the fields of actions ; we have already developed a portfolio of projects in various countries such as Chile, Australia, Netherlands, France,
- organized on a role basis, and with delivery of the strategic roadmap organized in a project mode with ST objectives.
It allows each partner to express his/her leadership, handle new responsibilities and work on very different type of subjects, where the contribution of everyone is key to come up with solutions that do not exist today.
H 2 BU offers you a unique playground to express your talents, bring your curiosity, creativity and courage. and grow yourself by experiencing new and very diverse areas. Our DNA is definitely an agile culture:
· we are customer oriented , by co-building tailor-made solutions adapted to their problems
· we are daring : we investigate new topics by imagining innovative, sustainable and profitable solutions
· we promote innovation by developing collaborative working methods based on 'test and learn'
· we truly care about the environment and improving the quality of people's lives
· we promote the collective support , by strengthening the culture of feedback
Do you want to live a unique adventure, working in a fast-growing BU and market? Building innovative, sustainable and friendly solutions, within a multicultural team that allow you to explore new ways of working?
Then join GSPI
· We are a team of innovative entrepreneurs co-creating solutions with world leaders industrial players to help them become carbon neutral
· We hook customers and push boundaries to transform creative ideas into concrete projects
· We deep dive industrial processes to co-design the solution
· We look out for potential partners/stakeholders and combine forces to develop those solutions
· We bridge the competitiveness gap through innovative business model, alternative financing, disruptive technology and partnership model to implement those solutions
· We are trustful partners of the ENGIE RE H2 adventure and willing to make a difference
· We are hands on, promote collective support and cultivate the culture of feedback
Hunting new customers to grow the project portfolio in line with our targeted segment(s) and/or on a geographical perimeter
· Identify the best geographies and segments and engage with the best potential customers
· Know your prospects ,their carbon neutral strategy ,their industrial process, reputation & credit worthiness
· Coordinate the design of the offer in co-creation mode with prospects & other relevant stakeholders and clarify the high-level business model.
· Design the value proposal for the clients, with the different internal teams (AIFA, Technology & Design, Strategy …)
· Coordinate techno-economic-market analysis to validate the effectiveness of opportunities (inception, PFS)
· Assess most promising clients and formalize collaboration into agreement (LOI, MOU)
· Identify & engage the necessary partnerships and collaborations with external / internal stakeholders
· You are graduated in engineering, able to understand the industrial process of our prospects.
· You have a large experience in prospection / customer relationship in an asset based project
· You are an innovative entrepreneur
· You have a strong negotiation skills with a focus on win-win and partnership
· You are analytical and structured, with hands-on approach : be able to suggest and implement innovative solutions to problems
· Self-starter state of mind and ability to adapt to different teams, stakeholders or ways of working
· You are used to work at distance from prospects, customers & internal teams.
· You are able to rapidly assess and resolve problems with varying degrees of ambiguity
· You are Team-player , demonstrating empathy and respect for people
· You Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening and straight talk
· You speak and write fluently in French & English.
Position is full-time and based in Paris, with frequent travels
· Posting Date: Aug 7, 2020