ENGIE are recruiting for an Electrician to be based at Salford Royal, M6 8HD but may also be required to cover other sites when necessary. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £28,295 per annum and call out allowance.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to participate in an on call rota.
We are looking for a driven individual to add expertise and dimension to the building maintenance team at Salford Royal Hospital. You will be responsible for the technical performance and maintenance of standards and provide guidance to others onsite.
Install, commission and service plant equipment.
Diagnose, fault-find, commission systems and monitor facility performance, through PPM programme, identifying any additional works required.
Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H&S and environmental regulations, and helping us to achieve our Zero Harm target.
Ensure workload is planned, delivered to customer specification and agreed service requirement.
Train to become an authorised person in various disciplines
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· ONC/C&G or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
· Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely with equipment.
· Sound knowledge of Health & Safety.
· Ability to measure, works to plans (method statements), read technical diagrams.
· Full driving licence required
· PFI/Healthcare experience would be an advantage.
· Experience of working on or with AHU's, FCU's ,LTHW, Pumps, Pipework, Valves, Chilled and Potable Water Systems
· Pressure Systems
· PPM & Reactive Work
· Basic Electrical Knowledge/Fault Finding
· Authorised Person experience
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 1, 2020