ENGIE are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our team in the Winsford, Cheshire. If you are self motivated and enthusiastic - then this could be the role for you!!
This role is to work as part of a multi-functional integrated team, receiving enquires telephone, face to face, e-mail, webchat and social media to Qwest Services Contact Centre.
Following the apprenticeship the succesful person will receive a qualification in Customer Servcice. This will be either level 2 or 3 depending on previous experience and qualification.
What is your day to day?
· Provide administrative assistance to the Contact Centre in an effective and efficient way and processing applications in a timely manner.
· To provide information, advice and services to customers on behalf of Qwest Services working with Cheshire West & Chester Council and to back office / service area staff regarding customer needs, where appropriate.
· To efficiently and effectively use information technology including the Customer Relationship Management system, MS office applications, contact centre technology and the internet. In order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests.
· Receive, answer and deal with multi channel enquiries from the public, whereby you will engage with customers remotely and assist with applications.
· Engage with outside organisations and internal clients in order to provide accurate information and excellent customer services.
· To work as part of the Customer Services Contact Centre Team to provide a cohesive service to the customer.
Who are you?
· Knowledge and skills in IT, English and Maths
· It is important you have a love of communicating with people and are able to empathise
Who are we?
ENGIE provides market-leading products and support to our energy and services customers to optimise the use of buildings and drive down energy costs, contributing to ENGIE’s wider ambition of helping society and businesses to Make Zero Carbon Happen.
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
On offer for this role is a salary of National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please reach out to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 21st January 2021
· Posting Date: Jan 13, 2021