ENGIE provides solutions for building services, precincts and cities. Our 1,600-strong team in 30 locations across Australia and New Zealand belongs to the largest independent power producer in the world and a global leader in energy services solutions.
Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, security and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
Main duties include:
· Month end processing, including preparation and posting of journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger, including subsidiary ledgers
· Balance sheet reconciliation
· Post job cost transfers and credits
· Various treasury tasks including bank reconciliations and administration of securities (bank guarantees)
· Other duties as directed by line manager
· General support to the wider finance and administration team
· Adhoc Reporting as requested
· Management of intercompany accounts
Essential requirements for this role:
· Bachelor of Business Accounting or similar accounting qualification (either obtained or studying towards)
· Knowledge of project accounting is essential
· Some relevant work experience in a similar position within a larger organisation is preferred
· Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia .
Agencies: Thank you for your interest however we will not be engaging the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Sep 25, 2020