Workplace Solutions are recruiting for an Administrator / Secretary to be based in Sizewell B Power Station, Nr Lieston, Suffolk IP16 4UR. This is on a fixed term contract for 12 months, covering maternity leave. The role is full time working 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 08:00 - 17:00 (TBA). On offer is a competitive salary.
The prospective candidate will be expected to provide a smart and professional service to the Management Team on site.
The role will consist of a variety of duties which will include; Diary management, general typing and administration duties.Arranging meetings, arranging travel, accommodation and transfers where required, liaising with external governing bodies and ensuring relevant paperwork is always of a high standard
Access and usage on the company designed software systems will also be required.
Other Duties Include:
· Must be experienced in working in a customer service environment and have a good working knowledge of computer packages (Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent oral and communication skills with the internal and external customers, co-workers and contractors. The ability to use shorthand or take quality minutes at meeting will also be essential for this role.
· There is also an expectation to undertake further training as requested in line with the clients and Workplace Solutions Workplaces operational requirements.
· To be responsible in delivering an efficient and high-quality service to the Management Team and being an integral member of the team
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and in time, therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the client.
· Manage own workload to ensure managers/team requirements can be met
· Plans to ensure that time is carefully managed, and deadlines are met
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Previous PA/Secretarial experience
· Enthusiastic and committed to provide a professional, high level of service to the Company and the Client
· Punctual and of smart appearance
· Good numeric and verbal skills equivalent of GCSE standard
· CTC clearance is required to enable site access
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 7, 2019