Reporting to the Head of Online, you will be responsible managing day-to-day Search Engine Marketing activities (SEM) for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
This will include, but not be limited to:
• Work alongside external agencies and specialist consultants to plan, deliver and implement
strategies for SEO and PPC
• Deliver growth in the PPC channel through campaign creation & optimisation, achieving a
• Deliver growth in the SEO channel by identifying & implementing SEO best practise
• Identifying ways to grow the SEM channels through analysis of performance
• Keyword research, looking for opportunities to expand reach
• Production of bespoke written content for ad copy, on-site content pages and metadata
• Creation and optimisation of bespoke landing pages for SEM activity to deliver improvements to
• Work with the optimisation manager to ensure all new functional requirements are SEO-friendly
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of competitors, looking for opportunities
• Reporting on performance of SEM channels, utilising a variety of tools including Google Analytics,
Adwords and Bing Ads Manager
• Stay up to date with the latest SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes
This is an initial 6 month placement with the possibility of being extended or going permanent, dependent on performance.
A bit about Encore Tickets Ltd
So far, we’ve helped 29 million people enjoy the best of London’s theatre, attractions and live events since we started out in 2000.
Encore Tickets is an official partner of over 160 theatres and attractions and has been working closely with venues, producers and cultural institutions for many years to create exclusive ticket deals, access and unique experiences for Encore Tickets customers.
We bring you the widest choice of theatre available, from West End classics to new fringe productions, as well as attractions and exhibitions, with a choice of tickets to suit everyone. You can discover shows and events on our new website and book them with ease with our interactive seat picker. But you can also talk to us, as we are a team of 150 theatre and live entertainment fans based in central London.
We believe life’s best experienced live, so we don’t want you to miss an opportunity to get out to live theatre – it’s a unique, captivating experience that makes you feel alive. So, we make booking tickets fast and simple and keep you up to date on the new shows that can’t be missed – meaning less time spent on your phone or computer and more time having fun!
You will have a degree in Marketing, Business or quantitative, test-driven field, with at least one year’s work experience and demonstrable experience of similar work.
You will be a critical thinker and analytical in your approach to problem solving. You will be highly numerate, with a strong ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations. On the other hand, you will also need to have the ability to write engaging written content.
With great interpersonal and communication skills, you will have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and keep stakeholders updated with progress.
You need to have a sense of ownership and take pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.