- Electrabel (Gdf)
- 1745 abonnés
- Electrabel (Gdf)
Junior Analyste Stratégie en Alternance
Junior Analyste Stratégie en AlternanceMaster in Management / or Engineering
The Strategy Department of the North, South & Eastern Europe business unit (BU) is looking for a trainee in apprenticeship to participate to the analysis of the European energy markets, mainly in the field of energy & energy services.
Junior Strategy Analyst (apprenticeship)
The BU is engaged in a transition towards a new energy world, increasingly decarbonized, digitalizated and decentralizated. The strategy of the BU is fully aligned with ENGIE ambition to be a leader in the energy transition in Europe.
The Strategy Department is in charge of proposing and formulating the BU Strategy and main initiatives to be taken by the management, based on the assessment of internal resources in a fast-changing environment. Strategy mission is to contribute to the development of competitive advantages for the entity, requiring anticipation of trends, planning and strategic maneuverability.
Consequently, the BU Strategy function aims to :
· Contribute to strategic thinking (strategic analysis, trends anticipation, market intelligence and foresight, regulatory Watch, risk identification...)
· Manage strategic planning alongside with Finance (midterm plan)
· Be a decision and business Partner for operational entities in strategy execution (esp. contributing to the analysis of strategic investment files, origination of new opportunities, M&A etc...)
· Prepare the strategic communication towards internal & external stakeholders (investors, shareholders, public bodies, etc).
The trainee will be fully part of the Strategy Department and will participate to the various activities of the Department, in particular:
· Thorough contribution to strategic studies (environment analysis, market sizing, economics, business models, technological watch…), with focus on energy transition topics (renewable, energy efficiency, new businesses…)
· Competitive analysis on existing markets as well as new businesses. This will include strategic & financial analysis of key players as well as strategic positioning of new entrants
· Support to midterm strategic planning
· Support to other recurrent exercises of the department (presentations & briefs for the top management)
The position is based in Paris La Défense (92). Duration for 1 year minimum, starting January 2017.
Competencies / requirements
· Master student from a Top level University, Engineering School or Business School, with specialty in strategy / economics / industrial management
· Strong analytical skills. A first experience as an intern in a strategy department or consulting firm is a plus.
· Deep interest for the energy sector – a first experience would be appreciated
· Strong & proven interest for innovation & technology (new products, new business models, technology enablers, etc)
· Perfect proficiency in Powerpoint & Excel is a must
· Perfect fluency in English and French (daily working languages)
· Another European language would be appreciated
· Team spirit and efficient communication, pragmatism, capacity to manage a collaboration network
· Acceptance of diversity and capability to work with a variety of cultures
· End of course internship or apprenticeship
Please apply online at: