Primary Job Responsibilities
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you're interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The programmatic manager is in charge of the programmatic revenues we generate in EEC countries: FR, IT, ES, BE, NL, CH, AT, IE, PL.
Main responsibilities include:
-Daily management of our RTB platforms including: products, targeting, price, troubleshooting
-Implement yield management strategies with the goal of maximizing advertising revenues
-Manage relationships with local programmatic partners, organize regular business reviews and other meeting
-Collaborate with central team to implement new products and tests new initiatives
-Cooperate with sales and account teams to define pricing and commercial stragegy for the region
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in Yield Management
- Strong project management and cross-functional co-ordination skills Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong SQL / data bases capabilities
- Business Management, Economics, Analytics, Science Based Bachelors Degree. Masters degrees preferable
- Fluent in English / French as a plus
-Previous Experience in a data scientist role.
-3-5 years experience
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection.
Business Analytics 2