· Job Description:
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
· Working independently while using standard protocol when needed to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment is used to supplement the outlined process.
· See description above successfully resolve moderate to more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty, enterprise and some mission-critical).
· Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. ' Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
· May act as a mentor to lower level employee working on similar hardware and software.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 3- 5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of Experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior skills both written and verbal communication.
· Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone, e- support, e-chat or similar.
· Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
· Has recognized technical skill in the range of products supported within relevant product lines; focus more acutely on a specific product line - for example, Proliant related storage.
· Collaborates with CC and SCE peers on resolving issues.
· Knowledge and experience using Knowledge Management systems.