· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Performs standard, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assigned work processes.
· Develops understanding of the client's business and applies knowledge to support efficient procedures and adherence to service level agreements. Contributes to problem identification and resolution.
· Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Prepares and maintains standard reports for management and clients.
· Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Two or more years of experience with business process service delivery and improvement, preferably in an outsourcing environment
· Experience working with client company product and/or services
· Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
· Experience working with business solutions software
· Communication skills
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment