· Job Description:
· Member Agents responsible for responding to general beneficiary telephone calls in the threshold languages, conducting outbound call campaigns, handing requests for CDRs and responding to beneficiary written inquiries.
· Years of experience: minimum 3 mos. - 1 yr
· Prior office or clerical experience.
· Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
· Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to follow procedural guidelines.'
· Ability to work on assignments with limited instructions from leadership.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone skills.