The Strategy & Insight (S&I) team is part of the Global Dairy TopLine Department (Marketing and Sales). Its mission is to provide consumer, shopper and business insights to the different stakeholders of Danone.
Trained and coached by the Leaders of Business Analytics and Shopper insights, this role will enable you to acquire and develop skills in the area of Marketing, Sales and Market Research.
Job location : Paris (75)
Duration : 6 months
As a Market & Shopper Insights Assistant, you will work on:
Market Insights (Analytics) :
· Analyze & report Danone competitive performance (worldwide) on monthly basis.
· Assist Business analytics managers to accelerate global traversal & strategic projects
· Help coordinate between global and local business analysts on business topics.
· Ad-hoc analysis by using retail/ household panel data
· Project management - to ensure smooth running of shopper research studies
· Help embed shopper insight within global (sales, marketing, S&I) teams
- Level BAC+4/5 or internationally equivalent in management schools, engineering or university.
- Enthusiastic, full of positive energy and passionate for marketing
- Comfortable with numbers and eager to learn analytics and data visualization skills
- Team player
- Very organized and analytical profile
- Good skills on communication with hierarchy at all levels (English essential)
- Synthetic: capacity of summarize quickly mentally and orally
- Knowledge of retail and household panel tools (Nielsen, Kantar and so on) would definitely be a plus
WHAT YOU WILL GET
· Develop your leadership in a multicultural marketing environment
· Confidence in working with cross functional teams
· Enhance Data visualization and analytics skills
· Gratification : 1120€ (BAC+4), 1300€ (BAC +5)