IDA - Aqua,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for SSD Manager, Flexible Pack Indonesia (ID)jakartaDanone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
You will be part of a role in SSD (Procurement) division which then the role is to contribute, implement and lead a collaboration for operational flexible packaging (label & lid) purchase and safeguard company's interests at all times, such as conducting cost management, ensuring supply sustainability/business contingency plan, risk assessment & mitigation, compliance with regulations, (co) leading cross-functional project, conducting professional relationship with suppliers.
About the job
In this role, you will handle
Secure supply continuity at the right time, quality, quantity and competitive cost by actions of:
• Sourcing of supplies, information on pre-qualified suppliers, market analysis, decide to invite quotation and negotiation and contract management
• Collaboration with SC to analyse demand pattern, implement sourcing and supplier strategy (volume allocation) and tracking supplier (delivery) performance
- Business Excellence
• Collaboration with R&I and QSS to ensure implementation of optimized specification and (TCO) cost effective flexible pack material
• Collaboration with MKT to generate feasible activation ideas together with respective suppliers and IND
• Coordination with FIN in to meet budget as well as productivity commitment
- Supplier Management
Drive continuous supplier performance improvement, monitor performance, capacity and capability in order to sustain the speed, quality, cost leadership, security of supply, customer satisfaction, payment terms and other commercial terms and conditions
- Learning and Development
• Self-learning and competency development
- Safety, Health, and Environment Management
To manage & execute WISE programs in cooperation with SHE functions in order to ensure its implementation in compliance with policies and procedure.
You will have the authority :
1. Propose new suppliers as well as termination suppliers with objective-comprehensive data analysis
2. Negotiate price within his/her category to meet cost target and propose negotiated price to Sr. Manager
3. Processes to conclude all disputed purchases of goods and services for the protection of the organization and with fairness to the supplier
To be successful in the role you would need to be:
University's bachelor degree (post graduate preferred)
Min. 3 years in related industry and field
Has Specific Knowledge on;
• Excellent in purchasing/sourcing & contract management
• Strong leadership skills and people/team management
• Solid project management
• Good interpersonal skill
Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference . We welcome different ideas and ways to achieve our goals. You will have the necessary autonomy and flexibility to implement your ideas and initiatives.
You Will Enjoy
· Real work experience in a multinational company with meaningful purpose
· An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
Why working at Danone? Find out more here
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible and help bring the Danone brand to life.
Embrace the opportunities. Apply before 30 September 2018 .
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruiter:
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?