Description de l'offre
Are you looking to work for an engaged company to provide better health through food to as many people as possible and enter the movement for # ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH
You want to participate in creating breakthrough innovations?
Ready to take part in an inspiring mission to offer your expertise and energy to develop healthy products that allow great experiences to our consumers?
You are looking for a transversal and open international role linked to several departments?
Become our Sensory Design Manager
to be part of our ambitious Innovation agenda
The job is located in Palaiseau in the Worldwide R&I Center which is the heart of Research and innovation in Danone (R&I). The center is a mix of analytical laboratories, pilot plants, packaging, formulation teams at the edge of sciences and technologies for our Waters and Dairy & Plant Based businesses.
Additionally there is a large team of 25 Sensory & Consumers professionals that is at the core of a worldwide network putting the consumer at the center of the Innovation.
The Sensory Design Manager role will be based in the Dairy & Plant Based team. The Dairy & Plant Based business is a 11.8 B€sales (56% of Danone sales). It is an undisputed worldwide leader including a growing Plant Based business (worldwide #1).
The Sensory Design Manager will also lead the Expertise programs across all the Danone divisions (Waters, Dairy & Plant Based, Early life Nutrition, Advanced Nutrition and Africa).
The world is in transformation, Danone is in transformation, the R&I is in transformation and naturally the Sensory & Consumer team is in transformation. The role of the Sensory Design Manager will be to imagine the Sensory transformation and lead its implementation for the Dairy & Plant Based business. The new lifestyles are putting the holistic experience at the core of the product proposition. The Sensory science must evolve to be more holistic in its approach than focusing only on the products : the full portion, outside the lab, dynamic approaches… are examples to lead the transformation : we are waiting for you to guide us to design innovative products that consumers will adopt and add to their shopping list !
· Lead the Sensory Capability by a cting as Expert for the Dairy & Plant Based Sensory for the Worldwide community : support local sensory leaders with guidelines and expertise.
• Collaborate with Danone Sensory network from all divisions to build guidelines and develop new methods to support business new directions.
• Leverage science & build external collaborations with universities and experts in order to develop advanced & ad hoc sensory and/or consumer methodologies.
• Roll-out of basic & new consumer knowledge within Danone and especially with local sensory & consumer partners
· Manage the Palaiseau EDP Sensory team (team of 2 technicians specialised in Sensory)
• Build ad hoc methodological proposal to answer the project needs.
• Leverage the consumer insights with clear & actionable recommendation to R&D/project team.
• Food scientist preferably (Food engineer or Master degree in consumer science).
• Ideally PhD (or 2 to 10 years experience) in sensory science.
• You work and communicate in both French and English. International experience would be a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player.
• Drive & push convictions.
• Flexibility & quick adaptation.
• Strong knowledge in sensory tools (including data analysis)
• Knowledge in consumer approach (qualitative and quantitative)
• Having a passion for bringing consumers into the business
• Management skills
Danone, "One Planet, One Health" ... why not you?
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission: "Bring health through food to as many people as possible". This ambition is concretized by concrete daily commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, our partners ... Come grow with passionate and enthusiastic teams! You will discover an environment that promotes proximity and encourages initiative. Join us to contribute to a meaningful project and lead the food Revolution.