We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Join us and challenge yourself in Sales!
SALES ACCOUNT CENTER OF ITALY
For our Essential Dairy & Plant-Based division in Italy we are looking as of now for a Sales Account.
We offer an initial 12 months temporary contract .
Location: Center - South of Italy
During your experience you’ll be part of a dynamic team, you’ll have visibility on all the companies’ departments and you’ll contribute to the achievements of your team. You’ll have the chance to discover the competitive dynamics of fresh dairy, plant based and baby nutrition markets for Danone , Alpro and Mellin brands.
About the job
You’ll be responsible of an assigned territory for the achievement of specific sales targets (including Danone and Mellin visibility and products’ availability) and for the improvement of Danone and Mellin brands’ positioning.
In details, you’ll be involved on:
· Identify and create sales opportunities following the analysis of customers’ needs;
· Plan and negotiate animations in stores;
· Interpret data store to increase sales of existing programs and create additional sales opportunities;
· Maintain good relationships with stores to ensure optimal implementation of the activation’s programs;
· Proactively manage and negotiate product visibility on display and on the shelves;
· Be creative, think outside the box and be a team player who is not afraid to share and learn from others (we draw inspiration from each other).
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
· Master’s degree in Economics or Marketing or Management Engineering;
· Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
· Relational skills and flexibility;
· 6-10 months of previous experience in Sales or Marketing area within consumer goods market;
· Availability to travel and to relocate across the Italian territory;
· Driving license;
· Fluent in English.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the three Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Water on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The Sales Account is the first step to start a career in Sales and Marketing areas within Danone. You’ll report to a Regional Team Manager who will take care of your learning and development, offering you a culture, where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employeesand applicantsare given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.
We believe that our differences will make the difference.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply bottom!
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The research is opened toward both genders (L. 903/77).