Description de l'offre
· Analyzes demand and assumes responsibility for implementation of production plan to meet demands.Interacts with all departments/levels to fulfill on time delivery/Right First Time company objectives.
· Develops and converts production plan for manufactured products into daily, weekly and/or monthly plan.Creates and releases manufacturing orders to production floor. Selects appropriate lot of material for use in production of product. Works closely with production value stream to ensure timely schedule execution and resolution of technical issues.
· Develops materials acquisition plan and issues purchase orders based on needs of production plan. Procures finished goods, intermediates and raw materials utilizing VMI, material consignment, and/or Kanban lean principles. Works closely with vendor, Purchasing and value stream teams to resolve technical issues related to procured materials.
· Manages products to meet company's financial inventory goals including inventory value, MOH, and write-offs. Manage inventory to support internal value stream objectives. Updates planning parameters such as lot size and safety stock/time as required to facilitate company on time delivery and inventory targets.
· Works with Operations Life Cycle Leaders and launch teams to meet all launch activities. Attends new product launch meetings. Creates plan for production and purchasing of items needed for launch. Initiates MRP/Kanban related material master views required for launch activities. Maintains material master data as required.
· Responsible for initiating and tracking all requests for inventory destruction. Interfaces with Finance to report financial impact. Responsible for reporting inventory risk to Finance on quarterly basis.
· Manages direct inventory up to value of $20 M – responsible for cover days of inventory and write-offs
· 3-5 years of planning experience
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience managing Inventory Levels to set parameters
· Experience supporting new production launches from a planning perspective
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.