Description de l'offre
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to help find the best sourcing options for Danone? Then make sure to apply now and become our new Procurement 3PM Intern!
About the Internship
In the Procurement 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) team, we are looking for an intern to support us in managing and developing the supplier and product portfolio , ensuring the best quality and managing those relationships. You will be working closely with the 3PM team of 10 people , which is part of the bigger Indirect Procurement team. Next to this, you will have the opportunity to interact with direct buyers and the market intelligence team to gain a clear overview of Danone's Procurement operations .
As the 3rd Party Manufacturing Intern, your tasks and responsibilities are divided into the following three areas:
· Building 3PM market knowledge and identifying new sourcing opportunities
· Collect and consolidate market information on Food Manufacturers for different geographies;
· Scout for innovative products and suppliers
· Support building the sourcing strategy on 3PM category – encourage continuous improvement;
· Supporting implementation of new sourcing projects
· Perform analyses to identify and assess sourcing opportunities;
· Connect and support internal customers for an effective project delivery.
· Securing operational excellence for existing activities
· Developing a wide and general knowledge of commodity markets;
· Price management – validating changing costs of ingredients or packaging with our biggest suppliers;
Next to the above, you will have the chance to support the team on ad hoc projects that depend on the timing of your internship. This could involve topics such as contract management, commitments on sustainability in products (while coordinating between different divisions), KPI development, productivity improvements, etc.
What will you learn?
You will have the opportunity to gain an overview of all Danone product categories with a focus on the Essential Dairy EU Business across all the functions in the team. Next to this, you can develop your analytical and communication skills in a dynamic and international environment . You will have the chance to propose challenges and new ideas to improve the processes.
You are a Master student in Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain, Management or Applied Economics with strong and proven Excel skills . You have a structured, adaptable and analytical mindset as you can connect the dots and anticipate consequences. You are self-driven and enthusiastic while not being afraid to interact and communicate with your colleagues , nevertheless also do not mind to work independently .
Next to the above, there are also some hard requirements you need to fulfill:
· You are enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university) ;
· You are fluent in English – oral and written;
· You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
· You are willing to travel/relocate to Amsterdam , the Netherlands.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner, the better. Closing date: January 6th, 2019
Need more information? Please contact Sebastien Girot on .