Description de l'offre
DANONE's IS/IT (Dan'IS) organization is looking for a new Information Systems Analyst in Business Intelligence team, based in St Ouen (near Paris).
DANONE's Information Systems (DANIS) is looking for Business Intelligence Analyst . The position is based in SAINT-OUEN (93), France. The Analyst will integrate Data To Insight Domain which is responsible of Reporting, Data Integration and Data Management topics for Danone Group. Data To Insight Team is a cross domain which offers the opportunity for these members to work with all divisions, all domains and several entities in the group. It's an international team.
As a member of Data To Insights team, DATA IS OUR BUSINESS!
Your main mission is to participate in the reflection on the transformation of our data into true value added for DANONE.
You will also ensure to:
- Design, develop and maintain existing and future Business Intelligence applications according to business DANONE requirements and best operating practices, constantly seeking optimization
- Anticipate, identify and manage process changes in collaboration with business
- Facilitate a technical unit that acts as a referent within the team
- Animate, in close collaboration with the other IS teams, one of the transverse processes covered by BI applications (HR, Finance, Supply, Digital ..).
In your role of support of the users, you will be led to :
- Help DANONE entities to optimize and maximize the use of BI tools.
- Provide technical and functional support to users
- Animate the network of users of each company
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge about the system and the processes, the updating of the documentation, the training of the users.
In parallel to these missions, you participate in the various BI Information Systems projects.
You are an engineer or from a business school with a BI / Data science / Data mining specialization, you already have experience in one of these fields.
Key Competencies required
You have knowledge of the decision-making world (especially on the Essbase, Microstrategy, Informatica platforms) would be an advantage.
- Specific functional knowledge of business process
- Ability to develop the skills to support and be involved in the implementation of the Group Standard application
- Ability to adapt to change and support changes
- Anticipates / is proactive
- Achieves results effectively
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Team working spirit
Provide travel in the Paris region and internationally.
Fluency in French and English are essential.
- Internal clients
- DAN'IS peers
- External suppliers and service providers
Future options for career path
IS analyst in another domain
Move to the business in his/her functional area
We are waiting for you!
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible' we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!