Business Solutions Analyst – Digital
ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting new opportunity where you will support day to day operations for our existing systems, as well as working on projects relating to new systems and process automation all the way through to implementation.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Acting as the first point of contact for any technical issues with our existing digital systems, working towards an efficient resolution
• Monitoring the performance and reliability of all digital systems
• Using Waterfall and Agile methodology, work on projects to continuously improve our ways of working, developing process efficiencies as well as implementation of new digital tools
• Using your business acumen, translate the business needs into technical requirements, making recommendations and acting as a subject matter expert
• Partner with both internal stakeholders and external technical teams to review various design documents
A resilient problem solver that thrives on innovation, you will be able to develop strong understanding of various systems and efficiencies. Developing meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners, you will continuously seek out any potential opportunity whilst working in agile way.
Ideally you will have:
• 2 or more years as a Digital Technical Analyst or a similar role
• Business analysis qualifications or consulting would be an advantage however not essential
• An understanding and experience working with both Agile and Waterfall project methodology
• Experience with website platforms and infrastructure
• A proven track record problem solving with a solution focussed attitude
Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. (LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/0wBhigOz_ic)
Here at Danone we pride ourselves on the commitment we make to the development of our people. Regular performance reviews, development conversations and development programmes ensure that we are in the best place to provide you with the support you need to make the next step in your career. As well as this we also offer -
• Thanks Danone it's Friday! 3pm finishes every Friday
• Fully subsidised health insurance
• Performance related bonus
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to really make this role your own, please hit the APPLY button