At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Associate Manager, Customer Financial Services in Broomfield.
We have an amazing opportunity in our Broomfield, Colorado office! As an Associate Manager, Customer Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading high-performance teams for the invoice to cash function.
• Lead an aggressive and focused effort to resolve customer issues using collection and deduction resolution techniques to improve free cash flow and working capital
• Provide internal management with insights into open, unresolved issue or other problems that arise
• Assist in managing the integrity of systems through monitoring of daily interfaces and processes, including reconciling as required
• Build strong relationships with sales, finance, supply chain and other key internal partners to resolve issues and improve processes for efficiency
• Assist to ensure Business Control Compliance for credit risk and invoice to cash functions as required; may work closely with Internal Control and external audit to provide information to ensure controls are in place and compliance is maintained
• Perform regular leadership duties, ensure financial goals and objectives are consistently met; coach and mentor team members and consistently strive to raise the bar.
• You have a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field or equivalent
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in Finance roles in the consumer product goods (CPG), AFH and beverage, or dairy industry
• You absolutely have knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint required
• You have prior leadership experience and a sweet spot for continuous improvement
• You ideally have finance and deduction management skills preferred
• You currently have working knowledge of HighRadius or other credit to cash bolt-on software
• You possess a deep understanding of Trade systems e.g. CAS, TradePro, Blacksmith
• Your analytical, organizational, and presentation skills are outstanding
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.