Performance Analytics – Data Analyst
Performance Analytics – Data AnalystPerformance Analytics – Data Analyst
Based in Paris
The Analytics team at Criteo sits between the business and technology groups. Our business is built on a strongly quantitative culture, and our analysts are involved in setting the agenda and driving decisions across the organization. You’ll be given access to one of the world’s biggest datasets, and the computing power to exploit it. We’ll ask you to produce recommendations that will boost our business performance, that can be clearly understood and quickly put into action by the rest of the organization.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to contribute to the development of our Performance Analytics team , with a passion for the digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience in analyzing large data sets, with outstanding skills to identify and quantify opportunities for optimizations. You must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
The Performance Analytics team works in close collaboration with Business and Technology top management to identify new sources of growth for Criteo. This offers some exciting challenges as we need to fully embrace the business requirements as much as the technical ones to recommend viable options. Analyzing complex and large datasets from multiple sources, you’ll learn techniques to turn big data into insights and then translate those into powerful recommendations bringing to bear orientations that will have immediate impact. Your key tasks will be to:
· Define and execute a stream of analysis and tests to inform and support the strategic roadmap for Criteo’s business
· Participate to the definition of the new tools that will allow to further optimize our growth trajectory
· Maintain deep knowledge of Criteo’s products, technologies, position and strategy
WHAT WE EXPECT
· 2-5 years’ experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
· You hold a Bachelor degree or higher in a numerical subject
· You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology; you’ll probably have used databases or have some programming experience
· You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
· You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
· You are outgoing with good communication skills
· You are fluent in English
This is an amazing opportunity to join the world’s leading performance advertising company and be at the center of our strategic business initiatives. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies and invent with us the way performance advertising should work! We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results oriented thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent ; we strongly emphasize reward based on excellence creating fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
Level of education required: Bachelor's Degree
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Account manager / strategist en retargeting
Fabien Bouadi / Motion designer / webdesigner / graphiste web