Data Analyst Email – Internship.
Data Analyst Email – Internship.Data Analyst Intern
(Ideally 6 months end-of-studies internship)
The Data Analytics team at Criteo sits between the business and technology groups. Our business is built on a strongly quantitative culture, and our analysts are involved in setting the agenda and driving decisions across the organization. You’ll be given access to one of the world’s biggest datasets, and the computing power to exploit it.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst Intern to grow our Email Retargeting team, with a strong passion for the digital ecosystem, and performance marketing in particular.
Our Email Retargeting product is one of our newest and is organized like a startup within Criteo.. As this is a newly created position, you must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
What will you be doing?
You will work on anomaly detection at the data provider level.
You will build a process from scratch that will allow to quickly notice issues on their data providers.
This might imply:
· Specific table/data creation
· Tool based on this data (Tableau / Other)
· Training on this tool
· Build a process when a data provider issue is raised
· Automate detection and raise alerts
Also, for this role you will support the data acquisition team on their daily requests and scale / automate / train local teams about the most frequent requests.
· Support on pre/post sale, billing validation, bug investigations
· Create / Iterate tableau reports.
What do we expect?
· You will hold a degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or quant economics
· You have previous experience of problem solving end to end, in autonomy
· You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
· You are outgoing with good communication skills
· You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
· You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology; you’ll probably have used databases or have programming experience
· You are Fluent in English
This is an amazing opportunity to join the world’s leading performance advertising company and be at the center of our strategic business initiatives.
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Account manager / strategist en retargeting
Fabien Bouadi / Motion designer / webdesigner / graphiste web