Data AnalystData Analyst
Based in Paris
The Data Analytics team at Criteo sits between the business and technology groups. Our business is built on a strongly quantitative culture, and our analysts are involved in setting the agenda and driving decisions across the organization. You'll be given access to one of the world's biggest datasets, and the computing power to exploit it. We'll ask you to produce data-driven recommendations that can be clearly understood and quickly put into action.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join our growing Global Data Analytics Team. As this is a newly created position, you must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
What will you be doing?
You will be assigned to one or several products or projects, and be in charge of identifying and quantifying opportunities for optimizations and solve issues as they will arise. You will be in charge of the massive data sets your products generate, from the design to the analysis.
You will typically be joining at an initial stage of the product or project, which is an opportunity to shape its direction and focus. Among the tasks foreseen:
· Mine product data and turn them into understandable and actionable insights
· Define and execute a stream of analysis and tests to inform and support the strategic roadmap for advertiser products
· Master our internal analytic datasets and reporting tools, oversee the definition and maintenance of reports or dashboards to monitor our product KPIs
· Train and support other analysts on best practices to analyze, troubleshoot and tune performance on your products or project
· Support marketing teams in writing product business cases and best practices
What do we expect?
· 2-4 years' experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
· You will hold a degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or quant economics
· You have previous experience of problem solving end to end, in autonomy
· You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
· You are outgoing with good communication skills
· You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
· You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology; you'll probably have used databases or have programming experience
· You are Fluent in English
This is an amazing opportunity to join the world's leading performance advertising company and be at the center of our strategic business initiatives. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Corporate Financial Planning and Analyst Intern
Account manager / strategist en retargeting
Fabien Bouadi / Motion designer / webdesigner / graphiste web
- Business Data Analyst - LES ECHOS
- par Les Echos Start
- Paris (France)
- Data Analyst (startup) - H/F
- par Seyos
- Nantes (France)
- Data Analyst
- par Centrica UK
- Windsor (United Kingdom)
- Data Analyst
- par Salesforce
- Hyderabad (India)
- Business Analyst (Data Governance)
- par Hp
- Pontiac (United States)
- Performance & Rewards Data Analyst
- par Hp
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- Technical Analyst - Big Data
- par Hp
- London (United Kingdom)