SW Developer Backend Platform
SW Developer Backend PlatformJob Description
At Continental, we’re working to make mobility clean, intelligent and safe.
Continental Digital Services France (CDSF) is a new entity dedicated to take up this innovation challenge in a unique way, achieving a fusion between on-board and collective intelligence “in the cloud”.
We’re convinced that our success depends on our team members and our culture. We’re looking for talented candidates to join our multidisciplinary agile teams. We foster passionate individuals driven by curiosity and innovation willing to have a real impact on future mobility services.
• Development of Software-Components for Backend-Systems suitable for automotive Cloud and Big-Data
• Realization of high-dynamic and high-performing scalable software using a micro-service approach
• Realization from Pre-Development till Productive-Solutions
• Adaptation of existent components
• Attend complete development process, from concept to final release
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• First experience in software development for Backend-Systems
• Good Experience in Web-Services, REST or Protobuf, gRPC.
• Good skills in Databases, Big Data, Connectivity, Scalability (Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, …)
• Experienced in Software-Development with Linux
• Skills in agile development methods, continuous integration and deployment are a plus
• Knowledge in the Docker container approach
• Very good English language skills
• Active Communication and Team Spirit