du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS PARIS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2857€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Within Client Group department, the Product Lifecycle team is charge of management of AXA IM mutual fund offer for institutional and retail client managed by AXA IM investment platforms (Chorus, High Yield and US Active IG, Rosenberg, Fixed Income, Framlington, and Multi Asset).
The team is closely working the Product Development and Product Intelligence team to offer the full capabilities of product management.
As part of Product Lifecycle team, the VIE will be based in Hong Kong and work with the local product manager on the development and range management of the product offering of AXA IM Asia for local clients (Australia, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.).
• Participate in the adaptation of the European cross border fund ranges to suite local Asian market needs
• Participation in the fund range evolution through the coordination of requests from local AXA IM sales teams.
• Act as point of contact for external vendors and internal data management team ie: respond to queries on AXA IM funds information in 3rd party databases and pro-actively improve the quality of information found therein, feed AXA IM data center for local ranges
• Assist in the development of new products managed by investment teams based in Asia.
• Support the preparation of material including but not limited to the Asian Steering, Co-ordination & planning and Asian Product Committee
In this role, the candidate will also provide intelligence on the market supporting the local distribution efforts for organic growth, mainly by:
• Preparing market insights, fund researches and competitive analysis to contribute to AXA IM Asian strategy
• Analysing opportunities to develop new products in the local Asian markets (product positioning, relevance within the local market environment, assessment of regulatory change on our products, etc.)
• Regularly updating the market flow reports and peer group analysis for local sales teams, product specialists, portfolio managers and top management
• Good understanding of financial markets and highly interested in the asset management industry
• A desire to quickly learn the skills of product management with a keen interest in investment trends evolution within the market.
• A strong analytical mind with the ability to work autonomously, great attention to detail, dynamic, curious and motivated
• A team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
• English required, comfortable to attend meetings and contribute in English
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in fund analysis or fund selection is a plus
• Knowledge of Morningstar Direct and/or Broadridge is a plus
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination :
Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés.
Pour plus d'informations (Il existe des cas particuliers) : https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx