du01 novembre 2020au01 mai 2021(pour6mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1960€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
LGM GmbH, the German branch of the French LGM Group, is an expanding company that specializes in Management, Support and Deployment of complex industrial projects. We support our customers in finding solutions for high-technology challenges in sectors such as Aerospace, Aeronautics, Safety and Defense, Automotive Industry and Transport (Rail) as well as IT/Communications.
We are currently looking for an LSA / Documentation Engineer to join our growing teams in Donauwörth.
If you have fascination for complex system. If you are interested in teamwork and in participating to the development and maintenance of these systems. Come to join our dynamic and growing international teams with LSA / documentation missions in the aeronautical sector.
As an LSA engineer, you will have the opportunity:
- To perform maintainability analyses in accordance with the ILS management plan and the international aeronautical standards
- To influence the development of products / systems and allow the achievement of maintainability objectives
- To contribute to the definition of the system maintenance plan and to its consolidation
As a documentation engineer, your missions would be:
- To create or update the maintenance manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogues, and/or other specific documentation of the system
- To perform verification of maintenance manuals or Illustrated Parts Catalogues
As an LGM consultant, you would also be involved in other ILS engineering missions for our customers. We offer opportunity to work in other domains. All missions will be performed in priority from our LGM office in Donauwörth, with possible travels to customer sites for dedicated meetings.
Engineer in documentation, maintenance or mechanical engineering.
Or mechanic with 5+ years of experience in maintenance for aeronautical systems.
Previous experience in LSA / Documentation is an asset.
You are also autonomous, rigorous, synthetic, with an eye for details. You are curious and do not hesitate to question the system.
- Excellent level in English (all communications and deliverables are done in English)
- Good level in French
- German knowledge is an important asset