du01 novembre 2020au01 mai 2022(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2804€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Generalist Human Resources
The mission offers much diversified tasks which will enable to have a large overview of HR (Human Resources) responsibilities and tasks in an affiliate of a large international company, and to manage some tasks in total autonomy.
This mission will also enable you to discover the Swiss labor law, payroll, social insurances and pension.
- Take over HR BP (Human Resources Business Partner) tasks for specific teams based in Vernier
- Support HRBP in reorganization project for one of the business units
- Participate in recruitment of the VIEs, working with hiring managers, recruitment colleagues, the French HR team in charge of the VIE program
- Review, improve the HR intranet and related documentation in French and German
- Accompany implementation, communication on time recording system
- Autonomous management of the HR communications to Swiss employees
- Total review of the Swiss HR rules document
- Coordination of activities in view of the transfer to a new HR administration center
- At least Bachelor degree in Business / Economics / Human
- 1st experience required in Human Resources
Experience in international company is a plus
Knowledge of Swiss labor law is a plus Resources
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Very high sense of rigor
- High sense of confidentiality
- Have common sense and pragmatism
- Excellent organization skills and good resistance to stress
- Good knowledge of the Office Pack
- Knowledge of HR SAP and Workday is a plus
- French – fluent and German - good knowledge (B2 minimum) as the job will be done in both languages
- English – good level – is an asset