du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1815€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for:
Global Public Affairs Coordinator Oncology
Global Public Affairs Coordinator Oncology will act as constructive member in the Global Public Affairs team, supporting Public Affairs strategies for current and future indication in the oncology portfolio:
• Support the establishment and strengthening of partnerships with critical external stakeholders to support the launch of oncology product at global, regional and local level and develop an internal understanding of their expectations
• Help the development and implementation of public affairs strategies supporting the long-term (disease-driven) and the short-term (product-driven) business objectives in oncology
• Support future expected launches in oncology with public affairs strategy
• Collaborate with key cross functional partners (Medical, Research &Development, Commercial, market access & communication) to shape policy to ensure patient access to treatment and clinical trials
• Support policy shaping projects based on identified policy trends in Oncology and competitive dynamics that represent franchise opportunities or threats for Oncology
• Support the implementation of the Franchise Positioning plan in key markets
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree (accredited four-year College or university; e.g. political sciences, law, economics, medicine, or pharmacy) is required. Post-graduate degree in public health or health care related field /Doctorate degree or business (e.g., M.D., PhD, PharmD, MBA or equivalent) is strongly preferred
• Scientific background, knowledge/experience in Oncology a strong plus.
• This position will require strong collaboration across the Local and Global teams. Identified candidates will have proven experience in developing and leading within a highly matrixed environment.
• Previous experience partnering with Market Access and Communications cross-functional teams is preferred.
• Languages: Fluent English (oral & written) / other languages a plus.
• Team player, skilled in collaboration and able to work and lead with ease cross-functionally and within a matrix
• Working knowledge of policy and political environment, legislative processes and role of supra-national bodies
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, appreciation of critical trends shaping the operating landscape and relevance to industry/business strategy
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams of experts and senior leaders in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable in ambiguous settings and in operating effectively in fast paced environments