du01 novembre 2020au01 novembre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2337€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- Establish new trending capability for Quality Control (QC) as required
- Maintain databases, develop and maintain code/scripts
- Maintenance of completed laboratory records and QC test results, preparation and updates of reports, use of department databases
- Being responsible for data entry, data verification, data migration, data management, computer programming Manage data from different sources and perform data merging, stacking, joining as needed
- Develop or validate statistical analysis programs for various statistical needs, and preparation/review of reports on analysis results
- Support QC Analytical Excellence group on a regular basis in activities related to test method improvement/validation by requesting samples, creating Independent Demand requests, and preparing labels
- Manage and maintain test method validation database
- Cooperation with different labs and departments within QC and MTech (manufacturing technology)
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to identify improvements and upgrades to trending program capabilities
- Perform data management, data joining, data merging, particularly with larger data sets
- Perform statistical data analyses, trend analysis, creating graphs, control charts and interpret results
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Biostatistics, Statistics, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry or related subjects
- Experience with big data analysis, data visualization, predictive modelling and machine learning is a strong asset
- Proficient in use of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficient in various programming languages (e.g. Python, JMP, SQL, and other scripting languages)
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools (e.g. SAS, JMP, Matlab, R)
- Proven communication (written and oral) and effective interpersonal/customer interaction skills
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Result oriented team worked
- Proficient in English (read, write, speak).