du01 septembre 2020au01 mars 2021(pour6mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1809€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, Development, Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management.
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
The concept designer is responsible for translating the value proposition into tangible concepts, eliminating various interpretations. It is the initial big picture aiming to materialise how the product or service will address the user needs and how it will interact in our complex ecosystem of external and internal channels (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) .
Your role is to act as a ‘catalyst’ by facilitating activities with stakeholders, gathering client and business insights and needs, and transforming them into concepts using the right methodology.
You bring out the best in others by fostering creativity to create innovative and feasible solutions.
You will support the projects mainly during the ideation phase but you will also collaborate ad hoc with the other team members of Channel desing or the project teams during the life of the project.
- You gather info on target users characteristics, user needs and business context via participation to regular projects meetings or benchmarking
- You prepare user research to know more about user needs and context and test initial ideas
- You deliver a concept report containing the details of the concept : users in scope, market & competitor benchmark, , value proposition, KPI’s, High level Schematics , MVP definition …
- Depending on the project, you set up the information architecture of a site (or app) and work out the high level wireframes. Or you support the IA/wireframer in this.
- Value proposition canvas
- Customer journeys
- List of user stories
- Screen / process flows
- Concept wireframes or prototypes
- Proven and broad experience in concept design
- Direct experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture roles.
- Mastering common wireframing software solutions
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Solution oriented personality