- Assist 2 project managers in organising corporate events all over Europe for a large software company. 60% of events are 1 day meetings of 20-30 people and 40% of events are 2-day-meeting & travel of 50-120 people.
- Search for locations and suppliers in Europe: meeting spaces, hotels, animations, goodies, etc.
- Prepare the commercial offers and client proposal decks
- On-site presence and welcome for the Paris events
Availability: starting in August/September for a minimum of 6 months full time
Job type: internship
Salary: standard legal pay + lunch vouchers (tickets restaurants) + 50% of monthly public transportation ticket (Pass Navigo) paid for during the internship period
- Fluent English mandatory, we work 80% of the time in English. However, a reasonable level of French is necessary to be integrated in the agency's life.
- Second language a plus (Especially Spanish, German, Italian or Nordic languages)
- Very organised, thorough and detail-oriented
- Independent, capable of owning day-to-day actions without having to be reminded