CHANEL is seeking an Executive Assistant whom will be responsible for running office management as well as administrative duties for a pillar of our business. The team is seeking someone who is highly collaborative, professional, and has a passion to contribute to the business.
· Planning and coordinating meetings.
· Exhibit discretion at it's highest standard
· Maintain and manage complex calendar.
· Pro-actively prepare the Executive for all meetings and presentations.
· Book all travel plans for Executive, both domestic and international.
· Manage expenses for the Executive, as well as support and partner with Finance on the department budget
· Flag and maintain Executive emails and paperwork
· Ad hoc projects in PowerPoint and Excel for presentations, reports, and research as needed
· Reconcile signed contracts with invoices.
· Liaise between the New York and other global offices as needed (Specifically our HQ in Paris).
· Represent the Executive in a good way at all times.
· 5+ Years of Executive Support at the C-Suite level.
· Have the ability to successfully prioritize when faced with requests, demands and deadlines.
· Self Reliant, Proactive and Resourceful
· Diplomatic and discreet with a professional presence
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Service and Solution oriented
· Adapt well to change and able to juggle a heavy workload
· High attention to detail
· Comfortable in a fast pace environment with constant changes
· Team player
· Have excellent computer skills specifically in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Years and Type of Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of executive support experience required.