Description de l'offre
Utilities Product Management
Become a key member of the Product Management team and drive the continued success of the Asset Management solution and expand its presence in the utility space for existing and new accounts with support from our sales and marketing teams and service delivery groups.
As product manager you will identify the path for the product based on experience, customer needs and trends.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As the product manager you are responsible for the success of the product and as the advocate for the solution you will:
• Identify capabilities that provide a competitive advantage and solidify its place for future market needs
• Interact with clients to ensure capabilities and usability meets and enhances their business
• Identify and communicate opportunities in terms of business cases and company communications.
• Work in coordination with development, quality assurance, delivery and sales and marketing to ensure successful adoption of new and existing capabilities
• Be aware of and review complementary solutions and build relationships with potential external partner companies
Be the owner and main point of contact for the product and coordinate with other specialists in CGI who contribute to product performance, including development teams, marketing executives, quality managers and sales representatives
• Ensure that each product release is of an appropriate quality to foster a positive view of CGI software within the existing client base and marketplace
• Develop and maintain product Roadmap(s) that specify functionality for current and future releases by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and non-customers
• Develop competitor analysis for EAM and Business Analytics through market research and utilization the Global Marketing team
• Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
• Communicate all significant opportunities to the executive team with details of the business rationale, financial forecasts and risk assessment
• Perform quality review on all releases to ensure delivered software supports the identified requirements and meets quality guidelines
• Support Product Marketing in pre-sales demonstrations and proposal development support to secure customer upgrades, product enhancements and new product sales
• Support the creation of product specific sales and marketing collateral / value propositions/ business cases / customer case studies to support pre-sales activities
• Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure customer feedback is up to date (including pre and post implementation)
• Develop partnership relations with key strategic technology vendors
• Provide support for analyst communication and relationships through quarterly communication with Gartner, IDC etc.
• Develop white paper and thought leadership presentations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A self-motivated, knowledgeable individual that can document and communicate complex ideas in simple terms to small and large groups for Asset Management and risk assessment processes.
• Deep knowledge of Asset Management processes, Asset Performance and tool sets for tracking and assessing criticality and risk.
• Working knowledge of work management and various data capture technologies.
• Utility experience (Electric, Gas) in the management and analysis of assets.
• Ability to articulate ideas in a detailed and analytical fashion and interact with technical teams to produce results.
• Exceptional communication and customer (internal or external) facing skills.
• Must be able to travel 25-50% and be based in a city in proximity to a CGI office.
• Education: University Bachelor’s Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Asset Management