Technical Architect for Anti-Financial Crime Solution
As Technical Architect you will be responsible for the full system life-cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of complex software architecture solutions for our clients, including the following tasks
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Interface with users/clients in order to understand their business needs
• Analyse and identify high level system requirements along with appropriate strategies to address them
• Define future system architecture, including a breakdown of the system in components
• Recommend and evaluate design alternatives and perform cost-benefit analysis
• Select the most suitable design solution and make critical technical decisions
• system architecture documentation, components and interface specifications
• Ensure proper implementation of a specification and solutions as problems or issues arise
• Oversee and support teams throughout phases including design, implementation, and testing
• Provide technical leadership and bring forth new ideas and innovations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience as architect for at leas 2 years
• Experience with relevant technologies as (Java, Elastic Search, Kafka, Hadoop etc)
• Ability to communicate with customers
• Experience with HA Architecture
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to pass knowledge
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.