We are looking for new tester to our agile team to be part of delivery team. Work for German shipping company as part of Agile team located in Czech republic. The aim is to create new APIs for an existing system managing container transport around the world.
Your future duties and responsibilities
· Cooperation on analysis and design of the requirements
· Functional and non-functional testing
· Manual testing (Automation testing will be used in the future)
· Participating on whole development life cycle
· Preparation of testing scenarios
· Participate in defining test strategy
· Demo developed functionality to stakeholders
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
· Knowledge of Manual testing
· Experience with creation of testing scenarios
· Advanced communication skills in English
· Openness and willingness to learn is a must
· Self-organized and proactive person with can-do attitude and strong commitment to delivery
· Experience with tools like Jira, confluence, ALM etc.
· Experience with Automation testing and Automated testing tools e.g. Selenium
· Ability to read a code
· Experience with basic of SQL
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.