Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within
field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Configure / Troubleshoot virtual Networking and storage, and HA Troubleshooting.
• High Availability and Data Protection enabled on private cloud platform.
• Server Commission/decommission process.
• Participate in Infra upgrade projects and design of infrastructure.
• Handling BAU tasks on HPE synergy and One view
• Able to support other cross platform including unified platform and Hyper converged infra.
• Provide estimates for project related work as required.
• Ready to work 24x7 (especially in EST time zone) including Oncall support.
• Strong knowledge on ITIL process
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Depth knowledge on VMware ESXi 6.5 and above.
. Good knowledge of Server Hardening and ESXi patching via automation and update manager
. Working experience on Remote Infrastructure Support
. Gook knowledge of Virtual Center, vSphere, vMotion and VMware tools
. Hands-on exposure on HPE Synergy architecture includes three composable infra fabric
interconnect types: • HPE Virtual Connect interconnects, • Switches, and • Pass thru
. Good exposure on HPE composable infra commissioning and Decom process.
. Handling all BAU and upgrade related task on HPE Synergy platform
. Monitoring and firmware management on HPE composable infra.
. Hands on exposure on Cisco UCS infra and VMWARE VSAN or other on premise cloud products
I,e Datrium, Nutanix etc.
. Good hands-on exposure on HPE One-view console and troubleshooting.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· VMware Cert Advanced Prof
· Hyperconverged Infrastructure