Solution Architect _ 365 Office Cloud
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
We need Solution Architect_ Office 365 to work with a high profile commercial client in the financial sector. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times. As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead the delivery of our client’s Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution, capturing and analysing business requirements.
• Translate requirements into an Architectural design and influence the deployment of key infrastructure components.
• Lead internal technical communities and present on new technologies.
• Identify, scope, and refer opportunities for additional sales.
• Implement related technologies and understand their dependencies in complex enterprise environments.
• Proactively collaborate across internal, customer, and key partner teams.
• Proactively provide process improvement or standardisation on elements that will have broad impact.
• Be a thought leader on solving problems in complex environments.
• Have an ownership stake in the successful technical delivery of complex projects in large enterprise environments.
• Have an ownership stake in the delivery of the scope while assisting in managing customer expectations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• You will have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities.
• You will be an experienced Cloud Architect, having had hands-on involvement in migrating enterprise organizations to Office 365, as well as coexistence experience.
• You will have in depth knowledge of the features of Microsoft 365, including at least two of the following:
o SharePoint Online
o OneDrive for Business
o Microsoft Teams
o Azure AD
o Microsoft Security and Compliance Package.
• And, experience working with the banking sector would be great, but it’s not a deal breaker.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.