Description de l'offre
Software Tester with English and German
• Using proficient testing methods and tools
• Working with team mates and supporting the client business remotely
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Testing enterprise software as part of its development or maintenance in various lifecycle models:
- test design & preparation,
- testing itself,
- reporting & test documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Fluent communication skills in German and/or English (B2+)
• Predispositions for testing
• Critical thinking and context awareness
• Curiosity, exploratory skills, attention to details
• Communication skills
• IT general overview
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
• Advanced communication skills including assertive skills, constructive opposition, negotiation etc.
• Analytical and exploratory skills
• Team player, open minded, active approach
• Availability for occasional short travels (not frequent)
At CGI we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members.
CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for our permanent members include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
· Communication (Oral/Written)