Description de l'offre
Software Engineer –.Net MVC
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Member has to build and manage the system from offshore which is currently deployed in 3 various locations.
• Member will work as Midlevel developer for change management and incident.
• Member will be involved in knowledge and configuration management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: Asp.Net with MVC, SQL Server-2008 & 2012, WCF, WebApps.
Secondary Skill: Agile.
• Candidate should have minimum 3 yrs of relevant experience in .Net/MVC.
• Member should have ability to communicate clearly across team in diverse geographies. Attention to details. Good Team Player.
• Member/Developer should have hands-on experience in Microsoft Stack with programming experience in .NET using MVC SQL Server-2008 & 2012, WCF, WebApps.
• Member should possess good technical and communication skills with relevant experience of 3-4 years in .Net, MVC.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.