Description de l'offre
Software Engineer - Java Support Analyst
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• 24x7 Production Support, IncidentProblemChange Management.
• Address Critical/High/Medium incidents on priority to confirm with SLA requirements.
• Work on RCA and Deploy the code fix in production environment to resolve the issues permanently.
• Coordinating with upstream and downstream applications. Perform Sanity to ensure there is no interruption in business.
• Contribute to Critical service levels and Key measurements area
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Primary Skill: Java/j2ee with Linux/Unix and Oracle/Pl sql(Support)
• Secondary Skill: ITIL/Incident Management /Problem Management /Change Management, WebLogic, Jboss
• Minimum of 2-64years of experience in Java Technology
• Should have in-depth knowledge of SDLC.
• Looking for good hands on experience in perfective maintenance activities, applying emergency break fixes, corrective maintenance activities and in core support services.
• Should provide 24/7 environment support services in Service Assurance domain applications built on Java, Unix and Oracle.
• should be willing support on Call during weekends.
• Willing to work in shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM).
• Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Communication (Oral/Written)