Description de l'offre
Software Engineer –Java
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Members will have opportunity to work in multiple industries such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics, Government and Healthcare.
• Member is expected to upskill and work open / digital technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Application Development using agile / DevOps methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Restful API
Secondary Skills: Any other advance framework
• Candidate should have hands-on experience in Java Stack with programming experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Restful API.
• Candidate should possess the ability to communicate clearly across team in diverse geographies.
• Should be a Good Team Player.
• Candidate should Implement high quality code and test the same. Exposure to code quality and testing tools would be an added advantage.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Java Swing