Software Engineer – IBM BPM Support
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Understand the requirement and develop the solution using IID.
• Setting up IBM BPM infrastructure and deployment environments and expanding capacity (both horizontal and vertical scaling) as required.
• Understand all the configured workflows and work on any functional/code issues raised by the users.
• Support applications running on IBM BPM technology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Primary Skill: IBM BPM
• Secondary skill: IBM IID
• Sr. developer minimum 2 to 4 years of working on IBM IID 8.5.x (Integration Designer)
• Candidate should have worked in Websphere aplication server.
• Candidate should have good knowledge of IBM BPM (Integration Designer), both from an infra as well as functional perspective.
• Good in Java, J2EE, Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML.
• Hands on experience in Server administration deployment, JDBC ,JNDI and Aliases configuration.
• Ability to work as individual contributor.
• Can connect with Business Stakeholders & understand the business.
• Very good written & verbal communication
• Candidate should have good exposure to Linux and Unix operating systems.
• Should be willing to work in shifts.
• Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Communication (Oral/Written)