Description de l'offre
Software Engineer – AS400
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Developer, you are responsible for
• Application Support, maintenance development and implementation of a complex project module.
• Should be willing to work on production support with 24/7 on call on rotation
• You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
• You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
• You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
• Excellent communication skills .Both oral and written
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills :
• AS400, Cobol, RPG
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.